My new favorite thing: POSHMARK. Poshmark is an online shopping app that allows buying and selling of new and used women's clothing and accessories. I love that Poshmark has clothing options for all sizes, ages, and occasions. Many popular bloggers and celebrities are now members too! Never before has it been possible to shop your favorite fashionista's closets!
Recently, Adiel from It's because I think too much, Jocelyn from Bossy Jocey and Liz from Dear Andi have written about Poshmark. Reading these blog posts inspired me to do my own post about my love for Poshmark.
Ring // House of Harlow 1960 via Poshmark
I can't tell you how much money I've made because then my husband would be able to figure out how much money I've spent -- and he and I both agree that it's probably best that he not know -- but, I know lots of girls that do it full-time. It's the solution to all problems, really!
• Boyfriend/husband/significant other hate being dragged along on shopping trips?
- Solution: Poshmark! It's an app, so it can go wherever you go, it's always open and you can shop 24/7 -- I do!
• Are you broke?
- Solution: Poshmark! You can sell women's fashion and accessories to make some extra cash. It's easy. It's fun! Photograph, list, sell... And spend! Once you make a sale, you simply print out the prepaid shipping label that Poshmark emails you, slap it on a box, and drop in the mail. See, it's easy!
• Do you not have time to go shopping?
- Solution : Poshmark! With over 1 million listings added daily, every 10-12 days, Poshmark has more inventory than an entire Nordstrom store! (For real!) With that much inventory, you are far more likely to find things you'll love, plus it's cheaper! Poshmark allows new and used merchandise, which most has been drastically reduced from retail prices.
It may sound silly, but I love packaging my sales like gifts with the hopes that when the buyer opens, it will brighten her day. The idea of being able to pass along my items to someone and hopefully make their day brighter, is very important to me.
I am hosting the "Preppy Glam" Posh Party for Poshmark on Monday, May 13 from 9-11 PM. It is free to join and you can sign up using code HPMRJ to receive a $5 credit. I will be in search of items best fitting for the "Preppy Glam" theme and will share my top picks from the party in "Host Picks". I have put together a sampling of items that are similar to those that you are likely to see in my "Host Picks" that night. You will find items ranging from budget to couture, just like my closet at home! I am even adding new items to my closet (see here) just for the party!